Office Reopening Update:
Starting Monday, May 18th, 2020, Dr. David L. Woodruff, D.D.S., will reopen for full-time patient care. We appreciate your patience and look forward to seeing all our patients soon. As a result of the current global pandemic, the office has adopted additional practices recommended by the ADA to ensure safe care for all patients. Please review the below (new) office policies and contact our office with any questions:
- Patients/visitors will be required to wear a face mask to enter the office.
- Patients/visitors will be required to use hand sanitizer provided at the front desk immediately upon entry.
- Patients/visitors must use social distancing while in the office.
- Patients will be required to answer a series of pre-screening health questions in advance of any appointments. The same questions will be asked again upon arrival at the office.
- Patients' temperatures will be taken upon entry. Patients must register a temperature lower than 100.4oF.
- Patients should arrive no earlier than five (5) minutes prior to appointment time.
- Patients are asked to come to appointments alone when possible. Companions are asked to remain in their vehicles if possible.
Please be patient with us. We are contacting patients who's appointments had to be cancelled over the past few months. We are trying to address patients in order of the date of the original cancelled appointment. If you need to be seen as soon as possible due to pain/discomfort, insurance, or limited availability, please give us a call!
Thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation!
For additional reading material, please click this link - COVID-19: What to Expect When Your Dentist's Office Reopens
Welcome to Our Practice
Welcome to David L. Woodruff, DDS, Your Dentist in Peoria, IL
David L. Woodruff, DDS staff welcome you to our website! At David L. Woodruff, DDS our philosophy is to provide treatment to the whole person - with a special focus on how your teeth and gums relate to your total body health. We want you to be confident that your smile achieves your goals for comfort, function and appearance. We're here to make that happen.
We also understand that choosing a dentist is an important decision. After all, your smile is your greatest asset and says a lot about your overall health. From the moment you walk in the door, you'll be welcomed by a caring staff in a relaxed, stress-free environment where the whole family can feel at ease.
David L. Woodruff, DDS offers a variety of dental treatments at our office to help you achieve your perfect smiles, such as preventive care, crowns, fillings, implant restorations and teeth whitening. We utilize the latest in dental technology and techniques in order to offer you the best preventive care and treatment available in Peoria.
To learn more about our comprehensive service offering, talented Peoria staff and office procedures, take a few moments to look over the informative pages on our website. For additional information, you can always contact our office by calling or stopping in.
Relax with confidence at David L. Woodruff, DDS. We're your neighbors and we're here to help you maximize the health of your smile.